Digital Wallet Gpay Clone Flutter App UI Kit
Digital Wallet App is a Flutter App UI Kit for Customer. Digital Wallet Gpay Clone app is nicely designed and developed using flutter, open-source mobile application development SDK created by Google for building natively compiled applications (Android and iOS) from a single codebase.
Digital Wallet Gpay Clone flutter app UI kit will save a lot of time to develop a unique, neat, and clean designed mobile application for Digital Wallet Gpay Clone platform. Digital Wallet Gpay Clone app comes with Android, iOS versions. So, you just have to integrate your own back end (admin panel) and use APIs. So, you can use this Digital Wallet Gpay Clone app UI to implement your own application.
By using Digital Wallet Gpay Clone flutter app UI kit, developer can save for 100+ hours to develop mobile application rather than searching for features on internet.
The download package contains the full Source Code, Images, Icons and all reusable resources that helps you to install app to start your project in few minutes.
The collection consists of UI elements and styles based on Material Design Guidelines. With its clean and direct effect, this set of mixed App UI design easily becomes your standalone solution. Design different screens easily by customizing templates.
Core Features of Digital Wallet Gpay Clone Flutter App UI KIT
- UI template to for Direct Pay, Bank Transfer, Mobile Recharge, Electricity Pay or any kind of payment.
- Flexible Structure, Easy to Customize.
- Clean and Easy Code with Clear Navigation.
- Fully Customizable Pages and Widgets.
- This UI Provides Easy, Enjoyable, and Effective Interaction Between the User and the App.
- Organized Layers and Groups.
- Optimized for both Android and iOs.
- Reusable Elements and Widgets.
- Responsive Design to any Device Screen!
- The Variables, Classes and Functions are Named per their Role.
- All Screens and Widgets are Named per their Content.
- Saved +100 hours of development.
- Any Operating System (ie. MacOS X, Linux, Windows).
- Any IDE with Flutter SDK installed (ie. Android Studio, VSCode etc).
- A basic knowledge of Flutter and Dart.
- Welcome screen
- Introduction screen
- Sign In Mobile Number
- Select Language
- OTP Verify
- Dashboard/Home Screen
- Add Payment
- Configure Your Bank
- Chat Payment History
- Scan QR Code
- Mobile Recharge
- Payment Categories
- Multi Language
- About Us
- Help & Feedback